19 January 2005

Cocks

I hate cocks, I also hate DIY. The combination of the two in the past few days have been a source of great frustration for me, my dad, acting like a cock, has recently been persitently pissing me off. Here's how my day begins usually: late start, spend 10-20 minutes checking the web quickly after waking up and reorientating myself, then I go downstairs have breakfast and wait for the onslaught of the day. Currently what is happening is: I wake up normally, my old man doesn't have the patience to wait my 10-20 minutes and thus has unplugged the cable modem so I can't check my websites quickly in the morning, this results in much swearing and frustration and then I take it out on him by taking double the time I would usually to get down and help him. So that means we're both in bad moods when I come down for the first meal of the day, an exchange much like below occurs

Dad:"Oh lord, theres a stranger in my house, call the police."
Me:"twat"


Now as a result of impatience, I've not only helped less because I came down later, I'm also fucking things up because I'm in a bad mood and so is he and in general productivity is totally decreased. If he can't see this he's fucking blind and I have no want or need to tell him anymore than I already have. I'm now going to mulch on my nuggets and chips from the takeaway place as everyone is too tired to cook.

NP: Stevie Nicks - If Anyone Falls

No comments: